Johan CarlstrÖm, CEO of FPC comments: "This design win is an add-on and follow-up DW from one of our earlier DWs we have informed the market about. These additional products will be launched during Q4 of 2013, in time for the critical Christmas sales period. As a result of its world-leading capacitive fingerprint technology, image quality and lower power consumption, FPC has now further strengthened its world-leading position in fingerprint sensors in mobile phones and tablets. We expect to secure additional multiple DWs in the coming months.
*FPC definition of Design Win (DW): The decision by a device vendor (OEM or ODM) to start development of one or several commercial product(s) incorporating FPC's technology into such new product(s).
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?