The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "Structural geometry data are introduced based on FTIR and DFT molecular modeling. B3LYP/6-31g* shows comparable results with FTIR experimental spectra, accordingly this model has been utilized to describe the structural properties of the studied amino acids. Bond lengths, bond angles are obtained. No significant differences were observed as one compares non hydrated and hydrated amino acids bond lengths."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "While bond angles show significant differences between non- and hydrated amino acids."
For more information on this research see: On the Spectroscopic Analyses of Protein.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.