"We are excited to join the Plugged In to Gnip program, especially during our summit where we can show our clients the opportunities the partnership will bring to them," said
Acceptance into the Plugged In program demonstrates Expion's commitment to building scalable social software that uses compliant data from a range of social platforms, blogs and micro-blogs, including Twitter, Tumblr, Disqus, GetGlue and more. As a Gnip partner, Expion can provide beneficial data and features to customers, including early access to new social data sources, exclusive access to specific product features and additional collaboration opportunities.
"We created the Plugged In to Gnip program to recognize companies that are creating reliable, sustainable and complete social data. Expion joining is a testament to their commitment to providing their customers with the most reliable social data available," said
Gnip is an authorized provider of publicly-available social data from the firehoses of the largest social media publishers in the world. As companies build their businesses on social data, being Plugged In to Gnip ensures customers have complete and authorized access to the best social data available. Plugged In To Gnip was launched in
To learn more about Plugged In to Gnip, visit gnip.com/plugged_in.
Keywords for this news article include: Expion, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response