"This is a very exciting time in Clarizen's history with the release of v6, to help bring our vision of the future of work to life," said Clarizen founder and CEO
Purcell joins Clarizen directly following the launch of Clarizen v6 -- the largest product announcement in the company's history. He will apply his rigorous operational focus and his deep understanding of cloud, enterprise, B2B and consumer business to amplify v6's go-to-market strategy and to scale Clarizen's global organization.
"I was very attracted to Clarizen's approach of changing the way that companies work," said Purcell. "I'm extremely excited to join the team, build on the great customer momentum and culture already in place, and to share in the vision of leading the future of work."
Purcell joins Clarizen from SAP, where he held a variety of sales and senior sales leadership roles at a key time during the company's transition in the US and EMEA. He was a key executive in driving customer success and explosive growth in emerging areas and markets of their business, across the modern pillars of their strategy in Big Data, Mobility, and Cloud. Earlier in his career, Purcell held sales and business development leadership roles at leading technology companies, Covalent Technologies (ultimately acquired by
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women