1E, the global leader in IT efficiency software, today announced that it has been selected by Eaton to improve its systems management with Nomad 2012, the premier solution that allows software to be distributed anywhere across large global networks, in the fastest way possible, easily and at any time.
"By adding Nomad to our environment we will eliminate the vast majority of our secondary servers and avoid costly investments in new hardware,' says
Nomad 2012's FanOut feature accelerates the transfer of software, updates and OS migrations. This many-to-many, peer-based communication method allows multiple clients to download data in parallel, dramatically increasing both speed and resilience over daisy-chain style alternatives.
"A key decision point for us was the courteous and professional 1E staff,' added Chisholm. "Their help, support and expertise shines through.'
"We are delighted to add Eaton to our extensive 1E community,' asserts
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today