With the Affordable Care Act mandating national mobilization of healthcare information electronically, providers are faced with unprecedented challenges in sharing data, and even more so for behavioral health providers who deal with sensitive, confidential, and highly regulated patient data on a daily basis. QuicExchange was designed to provide a secure channel to transfer private health information. It is a logical progression of services offered by DocuTrac since managing and securing sensitive data and databases has been a main focus of the company for over twenty years.
Whether or not qualifying for Meaningful Use, interoperability is part of the future of healthcare and behavioral health providers may, in the future, be required to send their patient data to a health data repository as part of a universal healthcare system. In providing the QuicExchange channel service, DocuTrac is looking to fill the current and future needs of their customers and other healthcare providers for a secure, reliable, and compliant data exchange system.
DocuTrac develops electronic medical records and practice management software for the behavioral health and human services industries. Their products include a complete ARRA-Certified Enterprise EHR system for large behavioral health and substance abuse treatment facilities, as well as shrink wrapped client-server software and a cloud hosted solution of QuicDoc® Office which includes Office Therapy® for billing. For more information about DocuTrac and their products visit www.docutracinc.com or call 800-850-8510.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.