Dennis joins New Relic with more than 30 years experience in customer service excellence and technical support delivery. Prior to joining New Relic, he was the vice president of global customer service at
"I was floored to learn that New Relic manages more than 118 billion metrics each day across 2 million applications. It is extremely impressive that they manage that amount of data and have remained a nimble organization that is readily accessible to each and every one of their customers," said Reno. "It is an exciting time to join New Relic as the company's growth reflects the success of their customers in building web and mobile businesses."
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief