The IQScope-RT Coherent Optical Receiver is now available with standard models operating with 42 GHz and 70 GHz electrical bandwidth, the highest bandwidth commercially available for a Coherent Optical Receiver. This product is the result of a close engineering collaboration between Coherent Solutions and
Units with 42 and 45 GHz electrical bandwidth are currently in production, with the first customer deliveries scheduled for October. The 70 GHz version will be demonstrated at ECOC, with customer deliveries planned to commence in
The analyzers use
"Since we began our collaboration with Coherent Solutions in 2011, the combined strengths of our respective companies have been a real asset to developing a successful, fully integrated OMA system," stated
Roberto goes on to say, "It is apparent that the optical communications expertise and knowledge of the OMA market that Coherent Solutions brought to the table was invaluable, not only to us but also to our customers. Moving forward, both of our sales and application engineering teams will continue to work closely together. Customers are already seeing the benefit of this approach and we anticipate that together with Coherent Solutions we will rapidly take a leadership position in this market."
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project