"Christiaan brings a strong operational background to the company. As we grow our position in life sciences and execute on our roadmap towards clinical digital pathology and diagnostics, a healthcare industry veteran like Christiaan will be an extremely valuable asset to the executive team," commented Definiens CEO,
Prior to joining Definiens,
Neeleman will be located in Definiens' Munich Headquarters.
Definiens is the leading provider of image analysis solutions and data mining solutions for life science, tissue diagnostics, and clinical digital pathology. Definiens' technology provides detailed biomarker readouts from slide images and enables the correlation of this information with other key clinical or genomic information. Definiens helps pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutions, clinical service organizations and pathologists to generate new knowledge and support better decisions in research, diagnostics and therapy.
Definiensí vision is to open new fields of research, to contribute to development of personalized medicine, and to significantly improve the quality of patients' lives. Definiens is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts