Guitarist Carlos Santana escaped injury after falling asleep behind the wheel of his car in Las Vegas and crashing his Fisker Karma sports car, TMZ said.
Santana, 66, allegedly hit two parked cars during the accident last Friday.
Nobody, including the musician, was hurt in the incident, but Santana's all-electric vehicle was towed from the scene with its airbags deployed, TMZ said Tuesday.
Las Vegas police are investigating the collision.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Carlos Santana falls asleep at the wheel, crashes car
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review