Guitarist Carlos Santana escaped injury after falling asleep behind the wheel of his car in Las Vegas and crashing his Fisker Karma sports car, TMZ said.
Santana, 66, allegedly hit two parked cars during the accident last Friday.
Nobody, including the musician, was hurt in the incident, but Santana's all-electric vehicle was towed from the scene with its airbags deployed, TMZ said Tuesday.
Las Vegas police are investigating the collision.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Carlos Santana falls asleep at the wheel, crashes car
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets