Guitarist Carlos Santana escaped injury after falling asleep behind the wheel of his car in Las Vegas and crashing his Fisker Karma sports car, TMZ said.
Santana, 66, allegedly hit two parked cars during the accident last Friday.
Nobody, including the musician, was hurt in the incident, but Santana's all-electric vehicle was towed from the scene with its airbags deployed, TMZ said Tuesday.
Las Vegas police are investigating the collision.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Carlos Santana falls asleep at the wheel, crashes car
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property