Guitarist Carlos Santana escaped injury after falling asleep behind the wheel of his car in Las Vegas and crashing his Fisker Karma sports car, TMZ said.
Santana, 66, allegedly hit two parked cars during the accident last Friday.
Nobody, including the musician, was hurt in the incident, but Santana's all-electric vehicle was towed from the scene with its airbags deployed, TMZ said Tuesday.
Las Vegas police are investigating the collision.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Carlos Santana falls asleep at the wheel, crashes car
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World