Guitarist Carlos Santana escaped injury after falling asleep behind the wheel of his car in Las Vegas and crashing his Fisker Karma sports car, TMZ said.
Santana, 66, allegedly hit two parked cars during the accident last Friday.
Nobody, including the musician, was hurt in the incident, but Santana's all-electric vehicle was towed from the scene with its airbags deployed, TMZ said Tuesday.
Las Vegas police are investigating the collision.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Carlos Santana falls asleep at the wheel, crashes car
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law