C Spire will disclose exact pricing and retail availability soon, but company officials said the smartphone is ideally suited for its 4G LTE capable mobile broadband network. Customers and others can sign up online to receive updates and more information on the coming availability and introduction of the BlackBerry Q10.
"Our customers are eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Q10, which combines BlackBerry's latest consumer-friendly features with enhanced enterprise-level security for business users,' said
Borncamp said the Q10 is versatile and offers the best of both worlds for consumers and businesses. "Its best-in-class physical keyboard, productivity features, enhanced security capabilities and apps make it easy to be productive at work and connected to friends and family after hours,' he added.
The BlackBerry Q10 works with the new BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 introduced earlier this year. The service provides advanced corporate-level Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs and regulated-level EMM controls and settings for enterprise customers in government and other industries that require advanced security, control and logging.
Built with precision and offering premium performance in a signature design, the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone combines BlackBerry's best physical keyboard and a touchscreen with the power of the BlackBerry 10 platform to help users communicate and collaborate faster and more efficiently. The Q10 also includes advanced hardware, communications and multimedia features and provides long battery life that lets users confidently stay ahead and take action all day long.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.