Software and application development company Bridge360 has joined the ranks of some of the world's most recognizable corporations by earning its way onto the Software 500 list '" a ranking of the top software and services organizations compiled by
Bridge360 makes its debut on the Software 500 list at No. 473, but is one of just 96 organizations to make the list as a privately held company. Bridge360 is also the third largest company of those in the Under
"As a privately funded, true bootstrapped software services company, we've worked extremely hard since we opened our doors in 2001, and it's very rewarding to see our name in the same list with industry giants like
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking that includes both private and public companies from around the world. Only software and services revenue for the calendar year 2012, or the closest fiscal year ending in 2012, is considered. This includes revenue from software licenses, maintenance and support, training, and software-related services and consulting. Suppliers are not ranked on their total corporate revenue since many have other lines of business, such as hardware.
The top 5 overall companies on the Software 500 list are:
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today