BizAnytime, the cloud-based business collaboration platform that bundles a host of digital intelligence and communication tools, is working on a revamped version of its already state-of-the-art site. It’s called 2.0 Project Gotham, and it’s vastly improved. The pioneering makers of this intuitively designed web platform are currently updating and making improvements in order to keep up with the multitude of recent developments in the market and added demands by remote workers.
The new version of BizAnytime will feature an updated user interface, new mobile application, enhanced mobile accessibility, integration of new services, and better integration of existing application programing interfaces such as Dropbox, Google Apps, and others. The new interface will also be 10-15 times faster, making for an exceedingly efficient operation. With more than 12 programmers working on this project, the new version is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
“The upgrade to BizAnytime is a game-changing development project,” says
In addition to the updated user interface for desktop access, the new version of BizAnytime will also provide a mobile-responsive user interface that allows seamless accessibility from any modern device. And even with all these complex developments, the platform will remain easy-to-use and offer quality features that foster collaboration for remote workers.
The mission at BizAnytime is to "bring it all together in one simple tool" to help remote workers save money, feel more connected and be more productive with one office suite at one low price. The need for such a product is staggering. With 3 in 4 remote workers using more tools than needed and 76% of all businesses relying on multiple paid services to manage their daily routines, costs can go up dramatically before one really knows what they're getting into.
About BizAnytime: The BizAnytime cloud-based collaboration system provides advanced tools for project management and cooperation among colleagues, clients and vendors. The company offers a range of services that include the following:
• Shared Workspaces/Projects
• Project and Task Management Tools
• Ongoing Discussion Feeds
• Online/Offline Chat
• File storage and Dropbox-like Sharing Functions
• Document and Project Collaboration
• Video Conferencing Tools
Prices start at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/remote-worker/online-collaboration-app/prweb11125511.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court