GET your guffaws ready as Funhouse Comedy returns to Braintree Arts Theatre this Thursday, September 19 for another night full of laughter.
Headlining the night is the affable Ben Norris who has appeared on TV's Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Mock the Week. A natural comedian, his sharp mind-set and supply of smart lines keep his audiences totally absorbed. Support comes from George Egg. Wildly brandishing the worlds' ' second largest briefcase containing a battery of ridiculous props, George bounds onto the stage to perform one of the most original, interesting, innovative, and sweetly whimsical comedy performances you are ever likely to see. He has been hailed as 'a Tommy Cooper for the twenty first century' ' and through tears of laughter you''ll see why. A true cross between alternative stand-up comedy and music hall variety. Completing the line-up will be the mischievous and smooth-talking Bryan Lacey, with his clever material.
Compere for the night is the cheery and genial David Ward.
Braintree Arts Theatre's fully licensed bar will be serving drinks and refreshments from 7.15pm and hot basket meals will be served during the evening as well. Tickets are Pounds 10 in advance and all tickets are 3 for the price of 2. Doors open at 7.15pm and the show starts at 8pm. Information and bookings at www.braintreeartstheate.com or the box office on 01376 556 354
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines