Sanpada: A two-day symposium on "Role of Herbal Formulations in Improvement of
The event was sponsored and supported by the
Ayurveda places a great importance in preserving the natural health and balance of women. It is crucial that the modern woman regains her shakti and balance, by aligning her mind-body spirit with the rhythms of the nature. The traditional medicines system also holds a great promise for treatment of women-related disorders.
The main objective behind this symposium was to spread awareness among the scientific masses about ayurvedic options and advanced formulations aspects of indigenous herbal medication and its role in improvement of womens' health.
Pharmacy research scholars, students of ayurvedic colleges, pharmacists and industry scientists attended this symposium.
Keynote speaker was Dr
Dr HL Bhalla, known as a father of pharmacy, also graced the occasion. Other eminent speakers were Dr
Technology, Matunga; Dr
As per organising secretary, Dr
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill