Indigo software has developed a reputation for being very easy to use, allowing the user to add devices and create scenes, as well as triggers and schedule in order to control their home appliances and heating. Indigo's excellent graphical user interface epitomises the efficiency and ease-of-use that is familiar to all Mac users.
Indigo is available in two versions: Indigo Lite and
In a recent test and review, www.automatedhome.co.uk, have praised Indigo as 'pain free to install and setup', and have accordingly moved their entire home automation system over to Indigo.
Indeed, Indigo 6 Pro has been enhanced to support several different types of hardware, and special attention has been given to allow the product to have more direct integration for plugin devices, events and actions, specifically to enhance the user experience.
Indigo Lite and
For further information contact email@example.com or call +44 845 226 8572
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Vesternet, on Monday
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws