New software developed by
The new software CRIAB 2.0 provides governments and industry customers the ability to test security solutions and train security personnel in a realistic network environment. CRIAB 2.0's performance-assessment tools also have been upgraded, allowing users to analyze their solutions more accurately, effectively and efficiently.
"CRIAB 2.0 helps customers meet the ever-increasing need for skilled cybersecurity professionals who can interpret data and take protective actions against cyber attacks," said
The CRIAB 2.0 software upgrades include:
Redesigned Range Management Services for faster development of virtual environments and training simulations; Enhanced visual depictions of modeled networks; Improved instruments to continuously monitor the training environment; A new Network Visualization Console to better assess user and system performance.
A unit of
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag