HTC, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, has announced that its flagship smartphone, the new HTC One, is now available in all major retail stores in
Customer care and a one year warranty will be available exclusively through Go Mobile, HTC's distribution partner in
Crafted with a distinct zero-gap aluminium unibody, the new HTC One introduces HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe and HTC BoomSound, key new HTC Sense innovations that reinvent the mobile experience and set a new standard for smartphones.
"The demand for the new HTC One smartphone has been phenomenal, and we are pleased to say that our revolutionary handset is now available for purchase through Go Mobile, our exclusive distribution partner the HTC One smartphone in
HTC's newest smartphone introduces three groundbreaking new features to the mobile smartphone market: HTC BlinkFeed, HTC UltraPixel Camera with HTC Zoe and HTC BoomSound, which set a new precedent for the smartphone experience.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November