The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Embodiments of the invention relate to substrates comprising a base wafer, an insulating layer and a top semiconductor layer, wherein the insulating layer comprises at least a zone wherein a density of charges is in absolute value higher than 10.sup.10 charges/cm.sup.2. The invention also relates to processes for making such substrates."
The patent application was filed on
Written by Deviprasad Jena; edited by
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag