A console around the size of a USB memory card, GameStick brings titles built around the Android platform to the living room. Pop the stick in the back of your TV's HDMI port, connect the included Bluetooth gamepad, and it's ready to go.
A relatively low-spec device, reflected in the pounds 79.99 price tag, it turns the humble television into a portal to play numerous indie, creatively risky and classic games. The diminutive unit isn't conceived to take on the might of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but is an affordable alternative, demonstrating that there is more room for hardware that breaks with tradition. Due out this month, it's well worth a look.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients