Witbe has announced that digital TV and broadband technology company, Pace has deployed Witbe's quality assurance services in several of its R&D centres to automate testing of digital TV set-top boxes developed for cable, satellite, terrestrial and telecom operators. Witbe offerings deployed by Pace include several Witbe Video Robots, enabling the QA team to streamline feature test and functional regression test scenarios and measure perceptual video quality using mean opinion score (MOS) algorithms. With the Witbe Tests Automation service, Pace can run automated testing outside of normal business hours and test reports automatically.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag