A startup based in the Triangle, bioMASON, the developer of technology using microorganisms to grow cement-based materials for use in infrastructure projects, emerged as the major winner in the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge supported by Sir
CEO and co-founder of BioMASON,
Sir Branson, a major supporter of sustainability and clean energy, served as chairman of the judges' board for the competition.
BioMASON is headquartered at the First Flight Center, a startup incubator, in RTP.
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL