The combination of an operating temperature range of -20 to 60°C, the built-in RS232, RS485 and RS422 interfaces and a solid 25Mhz 8051 CPU with 64KB OTP ROM and 32K bytes
The XS1000 supports the TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, Dynamic DNS protocols and can be managed over a local Ethernet network or over the Internet by using a standard web-browser. It comes included with virtual COM software which is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Linux. The virtual COM port software creates a virtual COM port in a computer’s Device Manager which then can be used as if it was a built-in COM port.
Although this is a basic entry-level serial Ethernet converter several advanced configurations are supported including serial tunneling mode, tunneling mode over LAN and communication without virtual COM software.
This entry-level serial Ethernet converter is priced at
Founded in 2006,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/serial-ethernet-converter/RS232/prweb11125212.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.