"We're pleased to announce our new partnership with
More than 6,000 customers use the QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions to effectively manage IT security and compliance across their organizations. Authenticated scans require privileged identity information, which can be difficult to manage in a secure way. ERPM,
"Managing passwords across IT environments is a crucial yet challenging and time consuming part of maintaining effective IT security and compliance," said
Secure Password Management for Security and Compliance
Large enterprises usually have thousands of powerful privileged accounts that hold elevated permission to access data, install and run programs, and modify system configuration settings. For convenience, IT groups often deploy systems with identical privileged account passwords, and then leave them unchanged.
However, maintaining static privileged passwords is a violation of most major regulatory mandates, such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA,
ERPM automates the frequent randomization of all managed privileged account credentials. It provides QualysGuard with access to the most recently updated passwords on a massive scale, across all operating systems, middleware and applications in the enterprise, without requiring manual involvement from IT staff.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts