The Konka Android flagship smartphone model K5F is set for launch and will soon be available in Chinese retail stores. This is Konka’s first launch of a smartphone featuring an embedded finger sensor, and Fingerprint Cards’ (FPC) first launch in the Chinese mobile phone market. It is also FPC’s first launch of the FPC 1080A swipe sensor in a mobile phone. “We see capacitive finger sensors and its associated secure applications as the next big feature of our smartphones.
Johan CarlstrÖm, President and Chief Executive Officer of FPC, comments: “The Chinese market is the biggest smartphone market in the world with +400 million smartphones expected to be sold in 2013. I want to congratulate
For more information, contact: Johan CarlstrÖm, CEO
Important information Issuance, publication or distribution of this press release in certain jurisdictions could be subject to restrictions. The recipient of this press release is responsible for using this press release and the constituent information in accordance with the rules and regulations prevailing in the particular jurisdiction. This press release does not constitute an offer or an offering to acquire or subscribe for any of the company’s securities in any jurisdiction.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.