ABBYY Europe today announced it has awarded Docbyte, based in Ghent,
To attain Gold Certified Partner Docbyte demonstrated expertise with ABBYY Data Capture technologies and a proven ability to meet customers' needs.
We are very pleased to receive the Gold Certification, as it acknowledges our skills in successfully implementing solutions for our customers, states
ABBYY FlexiCapture enables Docbyte to offer intelligent digitising and inbound document processing solutions related to almost any business process. With its powerful toolset Docbyte has been able to streamline document processing tasks of any complexity. Documents are classified, recognised, verified and transferred into reliable, accurate, searchable and highly structured electronic data. Invoice processing, for example, is dramatically enhanced and streamlined so that financial data is secure and correct so that invoices become instantly searchable and viewable.
We place tremendous value on our relationships with partners, who help us deliver solutions and applications to customers. Docbyte has demonstrated a long track record in providing expert and high quality customer service using ABBYY FlexiCapture technology, states
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse