The projects, which will make use of Vestas V100-2.0 MW turbine, delivery and commissioning is due to occur in 2014 and 2015.
Moreover, the deal comprises Vestas Active Output Management 5000 service agreement for six years, which ensures minimal lost production, in addition to services necessary to maximize output of the wind turbines.
Earlier in 2013, Vestas together with
This agreement builds on the long-standing relationship between our two companies in
Most Popular Stories
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves
- Budget Deal Raises Deficit $41 Billion: CBO