Spanish and English-German Dictionaries Now Available as Mac OS X Apps -->
• Barron’s Italian-English Bilingual Dictionary
• Barron’s French-English Bilingual Dictionary
• Barron’s Spanish-English Bilingual Dictionary
• Barron’s German-English Bilingual Dictionary
• Look up words within seconds.
• The easy-to-use full-text search allows the user to find examples of use and sample sentences.
• If the user is not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what they are looking for.
• Look up key words in any form – declined or conjugated (for English, French, Spanish).
• Look up words when working with system applications, without having to switch to the dictionary software. The popup translation allows the user to look up unfamiliar words, e.g., when reading e-mails, documents, or websites on your Mac. All the user needs to do is point the mouse at the unfamiliar word.
• Create and search personal favorites.
• The history function retrieves words the users has already looked up, with just one click.
• Pronunciation: listen to a wide variety of key words, recorded by native speakers (available only for full version).
• Lists of irregular verbs (available for German and English)
Customizable user-interface functions:
• Fast access to the virtual keyboard.
• Automatic detection of translation direction no matter whether users type the word in the source or the target language.
• Font size
OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.
Barron’s dictionaries app is available for free. Full version dictionary prices start at
The dictionaries are also available at Google Play LINK
With more than 2,000 titles in print, Barron’s
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11126690.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag