The ITSSM Magic Quadrant focuses on 13 enterprise-class vendors that meet Gartner's criteria. The criteria include the vendor's ability, demonstrated through customer references and Gartner client inquiries, to address the needs of enterprise customers seeking functionality for incident, problem, change, release, knowledge, service support analytics, self-service and service-level agreement management[i].
Designed for SaaS and on-premise,
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
For more information on Gartner, or if you are a Gartner client and would like to access the report, please visit http://www.gartner.com.
i. Gartner "Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support Management Tools" by
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy