ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16092013 -
This versatile solution is fitting for general radiography, orthopaedic, and chiropractic practices, including those needing Full Leg/Full Spine application. With adjustable speed and a user-tuned workflow, the CR 12-X best meets the needs of each particular facility.
Affordable, compact path to digital radiography
'With the CR 12-X ,
Customer-chosen optimal workflow
The compact, table-top CR 12-X system has a single slot for 14x17 inch (35 x 43 cm) cassettes. It can be easily placed at most any location, and is suited for mobile applications. With the CR 12-X, the user can choose to adjust speed and resolution depending on the needs of the exam. Technologists can easily overwrite the default settings for each exam, depending on the specific speed/quality priorities, study by study.
Excellent image quality and versatility
The digitizer bridges the gap of multiple size cassettes and works in conjunction with
The CR 12-X is fully
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.