Technology from Acquisition of Satellite Dramatically Speeds Up
Content Tagging Across Industry Solutions
“As marketing tools become more sophisticated, the technical aspects of installing and managing them can grow considerably,” said
Dynamic tag management not only solves standard tag management problems such as code deployment, data management, and rule building, but also provides an intuitive capability that maps these activities directly to tailored marketing scenarios and user experiences. The functionality is substantially more robust than what is commonly known as a universal tag, which is essentially a tag container. Dynamic tag management doesn't simply manage tags, it includes logic that determines what action should be taken on a page to measures the right data about a particular interaction. This approach makes it easier and more effective for marketers to develop digital marketing strategies and quickly implement them with minimal demand for IT resources. In addition, the new capability will dramatically speed up the deployment of Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions such as Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project