Winscribe announced today that it has added support for BlackBerry® 10 to its mobile dictation solutions. Winscribe for BlackBerry® 10 is available in two offerings: the medical-specific, Winscribe MD, and Winscribe Professional for legal and professional services. With a new user-friendly interface, the apps are optimized for the BlackBerry® smartphone’s latest touchscreen platform. Both applications allow users to quickly and easily create and manage dictations and instantly send them for transcription, all while using their BlackBerry® Z10 smartphones.
“Winscribe has led the field of mobile dictation since the first version of the Windows Mobile Operating System was released in 2000, and we first supported BlackBerry® devices back in 2008. As mobile computing technology continues to evolve, Winscribe remains at the forefront with its progressive and business savvy mobile application offerings - ensuring that our clients can use their trusted dictation and workflow solution on their preferred choice of device,” explains Pierre Corboz, Director Product Strategy at Winscribe. “Productivity on-the-go is an important benefit that Winscribe’s mobile solution delivers to its clients. Winscribe is proud to continue to expand its mobility suite to include the latest hardware that providers are releasing for business professionals and address the growing need for BYOD and cloud-based solutions.”
According to the 2013
With this release, Winscribe MD and Winscribe Professional for BlackBerry® 10 joins Winscribe’s suite of mobility solutions, which also includes dictation management apps for iOS and Android devices. Winscribe’s mobile solutions enable users to:
• Use their smartphone or tablet to promptly create and send dictations with ease
• Receive status updates for submitted dictations
• Utilize barcode scanning to further automate their dictation processes
• Enhance visibility and control over their dictation workflow, while reducing hardware costs and maintenance
• Institute true dictation workflow automation within their organization
• Integrate with server-side speech recognition for instant results
• Connect to their Patient Administration Systems (PAS) for advanced patient scheduling and dictation management (Winscribe MD Only)
To learn more about Winscribe MD and Winscribe Professional for BlackBerry® 10, as well as Winscribe’s suite of digital dictation, speech recognition and workflow management solutions, please visit http://www.winscribe.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11080510.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill