The Tizen OS 3.0 although looks very simple but it might not be the final build of the software.
The Tizen operating platform is open source just like Android so developers would be able to customise the operating system, the user interface and its elements in order to make it better. The operating system at present seems like a hybrid between the Google Android and
While the operating system has not yet been finalised completely the OS might be completely different from what it looks like today. Tizen as an operating system would not be just limited to mobile phones but the plan is to bring this to other smart devices and even in cars.
The Tizen operating system version 3.0 is scheduled for launch in the month of March next year following which manufacturers will start coming up with device based on the new operating system. Samsung being at the forefront of development of Tizen is likely to release devices based on Tizen before other device manufacturers start with the Tizen powered devices.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim