iPhone 5s & 5c -->
On the eve of the arrival of the much-awaited Apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, the smartphone and tablet accessories manufacturer, TheSnugg.com, is encouraging owners to keep them protected. To help with this The Snugg is ready with a range of cases specifically designed for the new devices.
With the handsets now available to pre-order, and ready to buy on the 20th September, TheSnugg.com is urging those lucky enough to be at the front of the queue to consider making the comparatively small investment needed to buy a 5s or 5c case, to protect their new iPhone.
The iPhone 5s and 5c promise some ground-breaking enhancements over its predecessors, which are sure to add to its appeal but improved screens and cameras are just part of the story. The feature which has had many tech reviewers intrigued is the promised fingerprint identity sensor. Intended as a way of enhancing the phone's security, the system depends on some highly sophisticated, and sensitive, technology.
So with the safety of your new iPhone 5 covered, if you want to see how these new security features stand up against the competitors, TheSnugg.com have put together a comparison report that can be viewed here.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response