Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 is set to be launched in
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is all set to be launched in
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features a 5.7-inch Full HD Super Amoled display and comes with the 1.9 GHz Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor. This processor has four Cortex-A15 processing cores clocked at 1.9 GHz to take care of heavy processing while the other four Cortex-A7 based cores are clocked at 1.3 GHz to take care of the low end computing, offering battery savings and performance at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes packed with 3 GB RAM and will be offered in 32 GB internal storage. It will also feature a memory card slot to support up to 64 GB micro SD card. At the back there will be a stereo speakers and the 13 megapixel BSI sensor based camera with auto focus and LED Flash. Samsung has layered the Nature UX over the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update to run smoothly over the powerful hardware. Samsung has introduced the enhanced S Pen experience with the Note 3 and has offered better functionality integration with the user interface. Samsung has also added a new feature called KNOX, the word that stands for security and is the new security feature that ensures the user to run security-sensitive applications and data in a secured container environment.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 offers WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Near Field Communication, Bluetooth 4.0 LE,
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics