“Prelert’s predictive analytics technology perfectly complements the Splunk Enterprise solution, which provides a huge opportunity for us,” said
“As Splunk’s Asia Pacific Distributor of the Year for three of the past four years, DNA is the ideal partner for our expansion into the
Anomaly Detective is easily downloadable software that installs in minutes as a tightly integrated application for Splunk Enterprise. Anomaly Detective is 100 percent self-learning and requires minimal configuration. It identifies developing issues and provides detailed diagnostic data that enables IT experts to avoid problems or diagnose them as much as 90 percent faster than previously possible.
DNA specializes in taking fast-growing vendors of network infrastructure, security and visibility solutions to the Australian channel, offering a unique suite of programs built on technical support, enablement and opportunity generation. Founded in 1993, DNA is headquartered in
The complex IT environments behind today’s online applications and services generate more operations management data than a human can structure or analyze. Prelert is the first company to solve this problem by providing 100 percent self-learning predictive analytics solutions that augment IT expertise with machine intelligence assistance to dramatically improve IT operations. For more information, visit www.prelert.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses