This new satellite capacity will supplement Liquid's fiber network; the company will announce more details in the future.
The agreement demonstrates Newtec's innovative approach to the enterprise market to which it offers a highly-efficient selection of terminals and applications that deliver reliable and fast IP connectivity.
The Newtec VSAT terminals are based on the MDM2200 IP Satellite Modems, which have been designed to deliver services towards consumers, SMEs and enterprises. They are 2-way, high throughput terminals supporting a wide range of IP-based services like Internet access, VoIP and multicast based services as well as private networking for enterprises and banks.
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is the underlining technology that enables service providers to offer customers high-speed private network connectivity. Service providers can easily integrate their MPLS networks over the Newtec broadband platform.
For more information about the challenges solved by business VSAT solutions, visit www.newtec.eu/application/enterprise.
Public Relations Director
Tel: +49 30 430 95 562
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus