ZTE , a global provider of telecommunications equipment, network solutions and mobile devices, today announced that its new software-defined networking (SDN) product,
The month-long interworking exercise consisted of 10 tests - five of which were required and five of which were optional. The required test cases were in the areas of topology discovery, layer 2/3 forwarding, path failover and firewall application.
As SDN technology is more widely disseminated and accepted, more SDN interworking exercises and tests will be held around the globe. As a market leader in the ICT industry, particularly in the SDN field, ZTE will continue to participate in these tests as they occur.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves