Mindjet is used by 83% of the Fortune 100™, and over two million global users, to brainstorm and plan on virtual whiteboards, create and co-edit plans, share files, and keep everyone on the same page with real-time task & project management. In 2012 Mindjet was the most awarded collaboration company, winning eight high-profile awards. Nearly two million users worldwide and over 3,000 companies, including leading brands across retail, healthcare, financial, technology, government, insurance, utilities and pharmaceutical industries use
The combination of Mindjet and
Social Business needs to go beyond simple communication for employee involvement. Unlike previous generations of Social Business software, the expanded offerings supports the full Vision to Action™ Lifecycle, allowing businesses to manage innovation from ideas through successful completion. Businesses can use crowdsourcing, mind mapping, big data analytics and game mechanics technology to surface and develop the very best ideas, and then bring those ideas to market with a purpose-driven project management suite.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day