These new 40nm digital CMOS products, which reduce overall system costs, are aimed at manufacturers of single and dual-channel satellite systems to upgrade to four-channels and allow customers to watch these channels from their televisions, tablet computers, personal computers or smartphones.
MxL540 products feature
MxL540 products are the latest addition to
"Mid-tier satellite markets are on the cusp of migrating from single or dual channels to multi-channels, driven largely by multiple TVs in homes, catch-up TV, PVR, and multi-screen viewing,' said
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins