The new mobile series by LG is to be introduced in the region in the com-ing days.
The new series exemplifies LG's consumer centric approach, reinforcing the brand's position as manufacturer of quality products and showcase its competitiveness at a global scale. While the new design could be the talk-of-the-town, the new series aims to set new benchmarks in terms of performance and battery life.
The new device's superior design, powerful performance and differentiated UX features have already made a huge impact on the smartphone users and LG patrons across the globe. A market study conducted by an independent agency on behalf of LG has shown that the innovative features of the phone and the design make the product a target group favorite. The study, where the product was made available to a sample group in the
The release of the phone series also marks LG's re-entry into the region's mobile com-munications market.
LG aims to maintain its competitive edge by increasing its global presence and brand power through the launch of the new mobile series. The company will continue its commitment to providing differentiated value through well designed, user-friendly de-vices.
Commenting on LG's upcoming launch, Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response