According to a release, TrialStat Orbit is an Electronic Data Capture solution used by a wide range of pharmaceutical and CRO customers worldwide, being utilised for complex Phase II and III studies. ORBIT was the industry's first EDC platform to allow all aspects of a study to be configured, deployed and managed through a browser interface, enabling customers to start their studies quickly and cost-effectively. Orbit also includes advanced integrated features such as IWR, Imaging, Coding and Electronic Patient Access. It has been successfully deployed in over 350 global studies.
TrialStat CTMS is a Clinical Trial Management System designed to be fully integrated with Orbit, allowing for data entered into Orbit to trigger actions in the CTMS, thereby increasing visibility for critical management areas such as patient enrolment, monitoring management, and site payments.
TrialStat Portal is a central database designed to provide seamless integration with all
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim