Contributing to the operational efficiency of the media and entertainment industry
"To address growing needs of customers in the media industry as they are moving towards full HD and triple play bundling, Huawei has developed innovative ICT infrastructure solutions that leverage on our technological expertise in cloud computing, storage and network, to help customers in the industry to cope with new development trends and achieve business success," said Mr.
The constant evolution of digital technologies has been accelerating the expansion of HDTV channels, 3D/IMAX film markets, and emerging mobile media markets. HDTV, digital media libraries, and omnimedia have become growing trends in the media industry. Through customer-centric innovation and collaboration with partners, Huawei is committed to providing secure, efficient, and sustainable one-stop solutions and optimal services for customers in the M&E industry.
In addition, Huawei and China Central Television (CCTV),
Huawei M&E ICT infrastructure solutions have been successfully deployed in a number of renowned film and television agencies and organizations, including
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. For more information, visit Huawei online: http://www.huawei.com
Most Popular Stories
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says