Approximately one week is left until the compliance date for the HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule, and AlertBoot is still seeing continued strong interest in its on-demand security services that combine mobile device management (MDM) and l aptop full disk encryption (FDE) for HIPAA covered entities and business associates. The cloud-based solution enables hospitals, clinics, and other medical organizations – and their partners, an addition to the Omnibus Rule that caught many by surprise – to easily secure their endpoint data devices with strong encryption like FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 encryption.
"HIPAA has an unusual relationship with encryption software," noted
"Even though the
AlertBoot's security products for laptops, smartphones, and tablets offer many in-demand features, including:
• Remote wiping of data and disabling of devices
• Multiple user access of single endpoint devices
• Central management from any internet-connected device, including smartphones
• Device management regardless of target endpoint location
• Device agnostic (not tied to particular platforms, operating systems)
• Easy installation and deployment
• Easy compliance and independent, tamperproof reporting
The above and other important features make AlertBoot's data security offerings one of the best solutions for protecting electronic PHI on medical computer devices.
For more information, please visit AlertBoot's website or contact us at info(at)alertboot(dot)com.
AlertBoot Data Security offers a cloud-based data and mobile device security service for companies of any size who want a scalable and easy-to-deploy solution. Centrally managed through a secure web based console, AlertBoot offers mobile device management, mobile antivirus, remote wipe and lock, device auditing, USB drive and hard disk encryption managed services.
For more information on AlertBoot Mobile Security solutions, please visit http://www.alertboot.com/.
+1 702-659-8890 x3734
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11124871.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag