The two companies did not release financial terms of the deal.
In a blog post announcing the acquisition Monday, Bump CEO
In a blog post from late March, Bump said that its namesake app was downloaded 125 million times. The Bump app was launched more than four years ago.
"The Bump team has demonstrated a strong ability to quickly build and develop products that users love, and we think they'll be a great fit at
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients