Dancing in the street: Visitors to Nottingham's Old Market Square were treated to a dazzling array of costumes and music this weekend. The Night of Festivals event spanned two days and featured music, dance and theatre performances from around the world. Among the attractions were carnival costumes, puppets, storytelling and live music, plus theatre performances. The picture shows Paraiso Samba's colourful presentation of Rio Carnival Samba.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers