Dancing in the street: Visitors to Nottingham's Old Market Square were treated to a dazzling array of costumes and music this weekend. The Night of Festivals event spanned two days and featured music, dance and theatre performances from around the world. Among the attractions were carnival costumes, puppets, storytelling and live music, plus theatre performances. The picture shows Paraiso Samba's colourful presentation of Rio Carnival Samba.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment