Dancing in the street: Visitors to Nottingham's Old Market Square were treated to a dazzling array of costumes and music this weekend. The Night of Festivals event spanned two days and featured music, dance and theatre performances from around the world. Among the attractions were carnival costumes, puppets, storytelling and live music, plus theatre performances. The picture shows Paraiso Samba's colourful presentation of Rio Carnival Samba.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes