Dancing in the street: Visitors to Nottingham's Old Market Square were treated to a dazzling array of costumes and music this weekend. The Night of Festivals event spanned two days and featured music, dance and theatre performances from around the world. Among the attractions were carnival costumes, puppets, storytelling and live music, plus theatre performances. The picture shows Paraiso Samba's colourful presentation of Rio Carnival Samba.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go