Dancing in the street: Visitors to Nottingham's Old Market Square were treated to a dazzling array of costumes and music this weekend. The Night of Festivals event spanned two days and featured music, dance and theatre performances from around the world. Among the attractions were carnival costumes, puppets, storytelling and live music, plus theatre performances. The picture shows Paraiso Samba's colourful presentation of Rio Carnival Samba.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low