Krishnamoorthy, a seasoned software development executive, will be responsible for overseeing the engineering and development organizations, which deliver Coupa's cloud-based enterprise applications. He brings decades of experience managing projects with hundreds of employees worldwide and overseeing the development of products that generated hundreds of millions of dollars in global revenue.
"We are redefining the world of cloud applications for finance,' said
"Coupa has seen tremendous adoption with Fortune 500 customers,' said Krishnamoorthy. "I am eager to put my experience in developing large-scale enterprise applications to work with the engineering team and to help Coupa advance its leadership position in the market.'
Krishnamoorthy served as vice president of development, revenue management products for the Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU), as well as IP rights management at Oracle. He began his tenure at Oracle through its acquisition of
Prior to Oracle, he held engineering positions at companies like
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts