iPhone 5S coming with fingerprint scanner -->
The iPhone 5S will also carry the same screen size but the newer Apple A7 chip as well
While Apple is planning for the big event tomorrow, details of its upcoming iPhone 5S model has been sources. As per the report, the new iPhone 5S will feature the much anticipated fingerprint sensor.
The Apple iPhone 5S will be the successor of the current apple iPhone 5. Though it is said to have the same size screen as well as body of iPhone 5, the new Apple smartphone will have the faster Apple A7 chip running at 1.7 GHz and Power VR SXG 544MP4 graphic chip. It would have 1 GB RAM while the storage capacity is expected to go as high as 128 GB.
Like the older model, the new iPhone 5S too said to have an 8 megapixel camera in the iPhone 5S along with dual LED flash. However, it would have a bigger 2 megapixel front camera as compared to 1.2 megapixel camera of iPhone 5.
The Apple iPhone 5S also promises almost an increase of 25 hours wroth of standby time. Now whether the company has increased the capacity of the battery or they have improved the battery managements system, we will only get to know tomorrow. The iPhone 5S is expected to cross the
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook