The success of this partnership is evident with the acquisition of numerous customers across multiple industries including Retail, Electronics, Finance, Construction, Local Government and Non-profit. Furthermore, Agosto has provided thousands of licenses to enterprise customers, enabling them to meet their compliance needs, accelerate cloud adoption and realize the full potential of Google Apps.
In addition to being a CloudLock Gold Partner, Agosto is also a CloudLock user, leveraging best practices with CloudLock Collaboration Security for Information Protection and CloudLock Applications Firewall to monitor third-party applications. Agosto has continued to invest in the CloudLock partnership, dedicating two senior account managers to complete the CloudLock Sales Champion Program™ and a technical lead to complete the CloudLock Technical Champion Program™.
"A strong security and compliance solution is required for Google to continue to win email and collaboration market share in both the small business and enterprise segments," said
As the leading paid enterprise Independent Software Vendor (ISV) in the Google Apps ecosystem, CloudLock strives to reinforce its partners' trusted advisor status by providing best practice information security apps for the enterprise, a benefit to both Agosto and its customers.
"Security continues to be a major concern for companies that are resistant to cloud adoption and is one we believe can be assuaged only with trusted partnerships," said
Founded in 2001 in
CloudLock is the cloud information security company. CloudLock's suite of information security applications gives organizations the safeguards necessary to take advantage of public cloud offerings like Google Apps without sacrificing security. The largest businesses in the world trust CloudLock to secure their information in the cloud. For more information about the company or reseller opportunities call (781) 996-4332 or visit http://www.cloudlock.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise