Managed Service Provider Uses ElastiStor to Roll Out New SLA-Based Offerings for Enterprise Customers
With this release, CloudByte takes a big step forward in optimizing performance for hybrid storage platforms, including all-SSD pools. Performance and QoS management are now tuned, tested, and certified for SSD arrays. Storage administrators can now migrate data seamlessly from other ZFS-based vendors by using the ElastiStor management console. Other new capabilities include SAS multipathing, enrichments in QoS provisioning and enhanced HA failover support for Fiber Channel protocol.
CloudByte also announced that Netmagic, a datacenter infrastructure lifecycle management company, has selected CloudByte ElastiStor to deliver guaranteed storage performance to its enterprise customers.
“We are excited to be in a position to offer our customers unprecedented performance guarantees along with the affordability and elasticity expected from our cloud solutions. CloudByte ElastiStor provides us with a unified storage solution that delivers guaranteed quality of service, agility and flexibility in provisioning and tenant isolation to host performance applications in our public cloud – SimpliCloud,” said Shriranga Mulay, SVP of Engineering, Netmagic. “CloudByte QoS capabilities with absolutely no proprietary lock-in is a key element in allowing us to easily custom-build and scale our infrastructure. An added benefit has been our access to the considerable expertise of the CloudByte team, which is on the cutting edge of innovation. We are confident that this will bring added value to our customers in the future as we strive to maintain and expand on our position as the first datacenter infrastructure lifecycle management company in India.”
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill